We are delighted to announce that Let Alliance can offer tenants comprehensive nil excess contents insurance, at extremely competitive prices.
Let Alliance bring a wealth of experience to the tenant insurance market and with their policy underwritten by AGEAS they have formulated a market leading product specifically tailored to meet the needs of their customers.
Accidents around the home do happen. By insuring your own belongings and also including cover for accidental damage to the landlord’s property, this could save you losing your deposit. Likewise burglaries can happen, so don’t risk losing the things that are important to you.
Here are just some of the policy highlights:
- 6 and 12 month policies option
- NIL Excess option
- Cover available for any Sum Insured up to £50,000
- Tenants Liability to Landlords up to £2,500
- Entertainment Downloads covered up to £2,500
- Replacement of Keys and Locks up to £500
- Credit Card cover up to £500
- Public Liability cover up to £2million
- Deep Freezer contents covered
- Money cover up to £250
- Alternative Accommodation
- Accidental Damage option to Hi-Fi, TV, PC’s furniture, fixed glass, mirrors & much
- High Risk item cover option up to £7,500 per article
- Pedal Cycle Extension available
- Storm, flood, escape of water or oil cover
- No Monthly Administration Fees
Why take the risk when you can have NIL Excess Contents Insurance with Let Alliance?
Remember, with Let Alliance Tenants Contents Insurance, you have a nil excess option available at an ultra-competitive premium rate.
Read the small print on your current policy from another provider. It may be ‘cheap’ but it may carry a costly excess of £100 or even £250! Would this make a claim financially viable?
Get a quote in under a minute and when you like the look of their pricing and product, complete the purchase on-line for immediate cover.